Monday, February 25, 2013

Cross My Heart

...but not and hope to die.  But, I will try to post a bit more frequently.  These samples are made with the Cross My Heart set from the Occasions Mini catalog.  It has crossword puzzle style images that are fun to use and can be used for any age or gender.  Here are a couple of ideas.

We made this card at this month's stamp clubs.  The vanilla and black color combination is meant to mimic the colors of a newspaper.  The designer series paper is from the First Edition package. 

I adapted the ribbon candle idea from my friend Julie.  She doesn't have the sample that was the inspiration, but trust me, it was cute!  Anyway, the ribbon is from the 2012-2014 In Color collection.  The flame is from the Blossom Petal Builder punch. 

Cheers,
Sharon


No comments: