Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Toys

So sorry it's been two months since I posted. I really do have a valid reason though. We're doing a huge remodel so life's been a bit abnormal. This is what my kitchen looked like a couple weeks ago.

  My favorite part of the remodel was when the crane moved our 6-800 lb smoker from the back yard up to the front yard. It kind of looked like a UFO flying through the air.   Anyway, we still have almost two months to go before we're back in the kitchen. 

So, on to the stamping...  These cards were made with a brand new set called Betsy's Blossoms.  It's a solid image set with flowers, a bird, a branch and a leaf.  The coordinating wheel at the bottom adds a nice touch.  One tip is to use your sanding block on these The colors on these are from the new 2012-2014 In Colors.  They are Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit. 


Check back tomorrow and I'll have another sample with this stamp set.  Plus, I have promised myself that I will do some more stamping soon, so there should be more to come. 










No comments: