Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stamp Club project #1

This is one of the cards we made at stamp club in January. I really love the new Paper Doily Sizzlet for the Big Shot.  Yes, getting all the little pieces out is a pain, but it's worth it. I love my stamp club ladies, so I didn't make them punch out all the pieces though :-) 


We colored directly on the Fresh Vintage stamp using the Stampin' Write Markers.  It's an easy way to get multiple colors on a single image.  The other goodies that are on this card are Everyday Enchantment designer series paper and Ribbon & Brad Pack (both were FREE), Beautiful Wings Butterfly embosslit and Very Vanilla cardstock.

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

love all the embellishments

Linda's Crafty World said...

Love this card. I need to add you to my fav blogs, your cards are awesome.
TFS