Saturday, February 4, 2012

If You Give a Stamper some Framelits...

...she'll cut out a label shape to put on a card.  And then she'll notice that the opening on the card stock she cut from could be filled with another image.  And then she'll need another label to layer inside the opening... You get the idea.  As you can see, I had a lot of fun.







All of these use Perfectly Penned and  Fresh Vintage stamp sets.  Card stock is Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  I colored directly on the stamp with Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy and Artichoke.  And, the stars of the cards are the new Labels Collection framelit dies. 

By the way, if you don't get my reference to "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie," you've missed out on a very fun children's book.

3 comments:

Annie Lee said...

Beautiful collection! And I love how you used the book for the cards. One of my daughter's favorite series. :)

Kathy W said...

fun cards and ideas

Linda's Crafty World said...

These are gorgeous. My mother would like them to mail to her friends.TFS