You can kind of see how the flowers are attached so they pop out. For this card I used four strips of Very Vanilla of different lengths. Specifically,
4 1/2" x 1/2" -- scored at 1/2", 2", 2 1/2" and 4
Strips 2 & 3
3 1/2'" x 1/2" -- scored at 1/2", 1 1/2", 2" and 3"
2 1/2" x 1/2" -- scored at 1/2", 1", 1 1/2" and 2"
Each one is folded into a rectangle with one short side attached to the card and the other to the punched out image.
- Make sure to position the pop-ups so that they don't stick out of the card when it's folded shut.
- Make sure to leave enough space between the pop-ups so they don't rub against the strips supporting another image (like my top flower gets stuck on the one below it ...oops).
- Even though the rectangles should have two equal sides, I found that they often folded flat better one way than the other. That might not make sense, but it will if you try it. Or, maybe I'm just not precise enough and no one else will have that problem.
- Glue dots work great for attaching the pieces together.
These are pretty easy to make, so you may see more of these on my blog. I have a couple of technical revisions to try, so I'll share those if they work better.