Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kraft Gift Box

These little boxes from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini catalog are so stinkin' cute and fun to decorate.
I used Holly Berry designer series paper to decorate the top and sides.  Love the Real Red satin ribbon which adds a classy touch. 

The wreath topper is an adaptation of my previous posts that were flowers.  The sparkly snow flake is from the silver glimmer paper which I die cut with the Big Shot.  These little boxes are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and are perfect for little gifts.  They're even food safe! You get 4 boxes for $2.95. If I knew how to make fancy cupcakes, I'd punch a circle opening in the top and cover it with a window sheet so you could see my cupcake creation.  Unfortunately, I'm frosting impaired.

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

How beautiful!!!

JulieA said...

I love my cute little box! Especially the gorgeous glittery snowflake. :-)