Friday, September 23, 2011

Stamp Club projects

These are the projects we made at this month's stamp clubs. 

One of my goals is to have a masculine card to make each month.  This fit the bill perfectly.  The bonus is that it doesn't require extra postage.  Stamp set is Gently Falling for the leaf and the awesome hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes, for the text. 

This is the first easel card that I've made.  Yes, I'm a little behind the curve!  Stamp set is Delicate Doilies and the colors are Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade.  Lots of bling on this baby!

When I saw the flower stamp in the catalog, I couldn't figure out why they'd call it "Triple Threat."  As it turns out, it's really "Triple Treat," without the extra "h" that I saw.  It's called Triple Treat because it matches up with three of our punches so you can easily punch out and layer it.  Much fun.  The light blue on this is Pool Party and the darker is Island Indigo.  Designer Series Paper is from the Spice Cake pack in the holiday mini. 

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful!! I really love the blue one, that dp is one of my current favorites.

Erin Bradley said...

Arg! Why did I have to miss stamp club this month. Poo. Can't wait til next month. These cards are beautiful.

Kathy W said...

great projects and love the colors