Monday, August 29, 2011

My Pennants for Not Posting

Sorry for the horrible pun after my long absence.  It's been a BUSY BUSY summer with multiple swim and water polo teams.  We traveled to California for water polo and Mexico for a swim meet.   But, this weekend, I finally got a chance to play with my new stamps, so you'll see some posts for the next few days at least. 

The stamp set for this card is Pennant Parade, which is a new one in the brand new Idea Book & Catalog.  The pennants were punched out with a pennant punch.  I love it when they make matching punches and stamp sets.  The designer paper is Eat Cake. 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

JulieA said...

I love it, Sharon! And yes, we did miss you. It's good to have you back. :-)

Joanne Travis said...

Glad to see you stamping!
Love this pennant set, so fun and festive.