Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Easy Events

The new set Easy Events covers all your basic card making situations.  It's cute and allows you to color in images if you want. 
 At this point in my life, I rarely need baby cards, but this image would work for boy, girl, or TBD.  The background paper on both of these cards is from the Eat Cake designer series package.

The new Lace Ribbon Border Punch (p. 211), adds an elegant touch to any creation, without adding weight.  One of my challenges is to figure out how to make interesting cards without needing extra postage. 

That's it for today.  Now I'm back to making pickles. I'm using a natural fermentation type, so I don't have to boil water -- yay!  If you care, I'm working from these two recipes with a little more seasoning thrown in 

Cheers,
Sharon

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

Sweet samples, Sharon!!