Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SUNNY FUN

Wow, it's been over a month since I posted.  Chalk it up to Spring Break, camera issues and all around busy-ness.  I've barely stamped in the last few weeks either, and I feel weak and shaky from ink-withdrawal. 

The Occasions Mini is over, but we have a fabulous new Summer Mini catalog full of new stamps, punches and other goodies.  This is one of the first (and only) cards I made with my new toys.

This fun new stamp set is called Sunny Fun.  It has these frozen treats, flip-flops, cute kids playing in the water, and a couple fun sentiments.  It's super cute.  



Check back tomorrow for another card from the Summer Mini. 

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

SO cute!! Love the sparkle.

JulieA said...

I really like this card! it's so fun!

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the colors and the glitter!