Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Manly yes

...but I like it too.  Raise your hand if you remember that commercial.  This is the last card I made with the 6x6 striped chocolate chip dsp piece.  I kind of like it, if I do say so myself.
I punched a bunch of circles in chocolate chip, early espresso and crumb cake and stuck them on the striped piece. Originally I'd planned on running it though the dotted texture folder, but was afraid it would be too much.  The greeting is from the Sale-a-Bration set So Happy for You. 
Like I said yesterday, I can definitely see using this same concept with prettier colors.

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I remember that commercial! Love the chocolate dp, I don't remember seeing this one.

JulieA said...

That dp is great! Another one I'll have to go check out? I'm becoming (or have already become) a dp junkie!

Jana O'Brien said...

Irish Spring! Neutrals and punched shapes are always a great option for a masculine card. TFS!