Monday, March 14, 2011

Dollar Spot find

Target has these cute take-out boxes in the dollar spot section.  I jumped all over this butterfly one, knowing it would be perfect for altering. It's so fun to find things that coordinate with Stampin' Up! images. 
This is the box "before." That was the cleanest spot on my stamp table.  Yikes!


This is the box "after."  I added butterflies using the Beautiful Butterflies die for the Big Shot  in Melon Mambo, Pacific Pointe, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.  The buttons are from the button and ribbon pack that you can get free during Sale-A-Bration, through the end of March.  Notice the difference in the handle?  I put in some Melon Mambo Pom Pom trim.  

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I LOVE it!! So fun and colorful. Just what we need on this dreary day!!

Kathy W said...

great idea