Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Stamp Club projects

These are two of the projects we did at stamp club this month.
This first one uses the cupcake punch as the base of the purses.  The flap is half of a 3/4" circle and the handle is a 3/4" circle with a smaller circle punched out of the center.   This card was the inspiration for my card.  I don't know if you can tell, but the red scallop layer is the splediferous red glimmer paper.  This card cries out for lots of bling! 


The second card is a fun little "present" card.   I actually changed the card base from the Pretty in Pink that you see here, to Peach Parfait.  I've had enough pink lately! There were a couple of other changes after this prototype because I didn't want my ladies to hate me.  There were enough little pieces with the purses so I eliminated a couple of bits  :-)  You can see the card open and closed. 

The final card was this one that I showed you last week.   Check back with me tomorrow and you can see what I did with the left over pieces of cut cardstock.

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Such cute projects! I wouldn't mind having a real handbag like one of those and some matching shoes :)

JulieA said...

Very cute! I just love those purses. So amazing that you can make them out of the cupcake punch!