Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Card Makeovers

I made these two cards using leftovers from the projects I showed you yesterday.   The cupcake card uses many of the supplies from the purse card. I just changed the card base and made cupcakes instead of purses.  The shimmery cherries on the cupcakes are fun.
This masculine birthday card uses the Plane and Simple set from the mini catalog.  The silver embossed piece is a piece of foil that I glued onto some cardstock and then ran through the Big Shot with Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I thought it added some interest to the card without the usual embellishments.

   Cheers,
Sharon

3 comments:

JulieA said...

Cool idea with the foil! And I like the way you used your leftovers. That cupcake punch is so awesome!!!

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks for motivating me to give the cupcake punch a try. I've been looking at it saying "now what". Couldn't think of anything out of the box with it.
Great cards!!

Kathy W said...

great cards, like how you just used the punch to make cupcakes