Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Color Challenge card

This is for SCS's color challenge 305 hosted by Joanne Travis.  The colors to use were Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty in Pink with bonus points for using buttons or pearls. Here's my card.


You'd think I can't make a card without one of the embossing folders anymore.  The crimped flower is made using this technique.  Thanks to Dawn O for that awesome tutorial.  The button is one of the clear Bitty Buttons that I colored with a Sharpie. No, I'm not becoming a Sharpie demonstrator :-)

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I love everything about this card, very beautiful and elegant!! The embellishments are fabulous. So glad you got a chance to play today.

JulieA said...

That is a really cool flower. And that embossing folder is perfect for the card. Yay, you got to play! :-D