Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Color Challenge

Yesterday's SCS color challenge was to use Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze and Pear Pizazz. The color combination was pretty close to one of the cards I posted yesterday and I had some leftover pieces from my stamp club last week, so voila.  Artistic Etchings and the Vintage wallpaper embossing folder are perfect together.
The ribbon is actually Old Olive, rather than Pear Pizazz. I really wanted to use a Vintage Brad instead of the filigree one, but I can't find them.  As much as I'd like to blame the mess in my craft room on the fact that there's extra stuff here due to painting other areas of the house, the reality is that my craft room is usually messy.

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

This is gorgeous! I love this set and it looks so pretty in these colors. I'm glad you got a chance to play!