Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why I've Been MIA

Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I have a really good reason.  After many years in the public school system, we decided to pull our kids out and home school them.  Actually, it's an online program (k12.com) so I don't have to come up with the curriculum and it's technically not "home schooling," but it still takes a lot of my time. I'm super excited and the kids are enjoying less stress and more free time.  While we're trying to figure out our schedule and develop some routines, my stamping is taking a bit of a back seat.  Stay tuned for  more projects soon. If anyone reading this is balancing an SU business and home schooling, advice is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow ... what a big step! Congrats ... and good luck. :)