Monday, October 25, 2010

My Fabulous Inky Weekend

Guess where I went last weekend?


Nah...just kidding..  I was really here

I went to SU's Regional training in Portland, OR this weekend.  One of the other groups at the Convention Center was the tattoo convention.  It was an inky weekend in Portland no matter which group you were with.
Over the next few posts, I'll share some of the swaps I received, samples I made and techniques I learned.  Imagine being with 400+ crazy stampers.  It was a blast!

This is my final swap that I made.

 
The words are from Word Play, the designer paper is from the super fabulous Greenhouse Gala paper pack. The colors are chocolate chip, baja breeze, pumpkin pie and pear pizzazz.

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great swap and humor

JulieA said...

LOL! Glad you got the photo of the tattoo expo. Too funny! Yes, it was a blast and a total stamping high. Loved it! Thanks for being my roomie and road buddy.

Kim said...

Very pretty, makes a wonderful swap.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim