Friday, September 10, 2010

STAMP CLUB PROJECTS

These are two of the projects we made at stamp club last night.
This first one is a variation of the one I made using Cheers to You.  This one uses Friends Never Fade.  You can see it both closed and pulled out.  I'm not sure if the recipient would know to pull on the flower, so it might be wise to write a note inside the card telling them to pick the flower.  What do you think?


This card uses Day of Gratitude from the Mini catalog. I wanted to make something using non-Fall colors.  These are Concord, Pacific Pointe and Pumpkin Pie. I dabbed the ink on the stamp with the sponge daubers.  
Have a great day!

2 comments:

JulieA said...

Cute cards! Yeah, I guess I would put a note on the inside, telling them to "pick" the flower. I hope your club loved these!

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome cards, Sharon!! I love the colors you used on that medallion. Gorgeous!