Friday, September 24, 2010

Possible Swap Cards

I'm going to Stampin' Up! Regionals in Portland in a few weeks and these are a couple of my potential swap cards. Let me know which one you like best, or if neither one is swap worthy. In case you don't know what a swap is, it's when you make a bunch of the same card and then swap with others who have mass produced a card too. It's a great way to expand your samples. I often get inspired by the wonderful swaps I get from other demonstrators.

Both of these are made with Day of Gratitude.



   
Thanks for looking and commenting.

4 comments:

JulieA said...

I'm not sure...I think they're both great! I like the orientation and sentiment of the second one, and love the two special leaves on the first one. Hmmmmm...... You pick! :-) (no help, am I?!)

Kim said...

They are both very swap worthy, but I think I like the second one just a tad bit better. But I would be happy to swap for either one if I were there.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Kathy W said...

great cards, the second one is my fav

Jana Emmert said...

I love both of these! The sponging on the textured BG is a nice touch!