Monday, September 20, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 157

I made this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.    I deviated from the sketch a little bit, but I don't think they'll shoot me for it.

 I used Day of Gratitude from the Holiday Mini catalog.  Colors are More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Old Olive. I actually pulled out my color spritzer to add a bit of Olive to the sentiment circle.  Gotta do that more often. It's fun!

The designer paper is Autumn Spice, also from the Holiday Mini.
I'm testing out including images from the SU website on my blog. What do you think? Does it help? Does it make you want to buy stuff from me? LOL 

You can check out others' interpretations of the sketch here

TTFN.

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is such a fun card! I love the papers you chose and your little falling leaves! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Kathy W said...

pretty!

JulieA said...

Very pretty, Sharon! I love all of your layers. Great use of that stamp set, too! Can't wait to get it at Regionals.

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome!!!! Love how you used this set and papers together. Such a fall beauty. Today's the first day of autumn but I don't remember having a summer this year!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is a beautifully composed card! You do stunning work! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html