Thursday, September 9, 2010

GETTIN' PUNCHY

Sorry I've been MIA.  School started last week and other stuff's been keeping me from my favorite hobby. Here are a couple of projects I've made recently.

This first one uses the adorable owl punch in the catalog. I didn't think I needed it until people started using it to make all kinds of stuff like tulips, cows, penguins, and a bunch of other things.  I'll make some samples and show you.  In the mean time, enjoy this little guy.



This card uses the ornament punch, the leaves from the bird punch and the Boho Blossoms punch. I totally stole this idea from Jackie Topa.  
Enjoy!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

These are great! Yeah, I didn't buy the owl at first until I heard the customers ooohing and aaaahing over it. I still need to use it, though. And I love that vase with the flowers. That's gorgeous!