Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Uncharted Territory

This is a great masculine stamp set that's just made for watercoloring.  The colors in the first one are Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red and Bashful Blue. The birthday greeting is from On Your Birthday.


The second one also uses Inspired by Nature for the grass. The blue layer was crumpled up and then flattened out. Then I used the mahogany ink from the Distressing Essentials kit to highlight the wrinkles (kind of opposite what I do for my face!).


Happy sailing,
Sharon

5 comments:

JulieA said...

Very pretty, Sharon! I love your watercoloring.

Kim said...

Ok, I didn't even like this set when I first saw it. It was too "sketchy" for me. But your cards are awesome. I may change my mind and get this one.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Kathy W said...

great cards, I agree with Kim I might have to get this one

Joanne Travis said...

Even more gorgeous in real life, your watercoloring is phenomenal!!

Jana Emmert said...

Love these! This set is definitely on my list, and I love the disressing.