Saturday, August 21, 2010

Inspiration Challenge

Today's Inspiration Challenge on SCS caught my eye and I came up with the following cards. 

The first card uses the medallion from Artistic Etchings. For the black and white base is I ran black cardstock though the Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then rubbed my white ink pad on the raised image.  I'm still perfecting my technique for placing the self-adhesive pearls so my spacing is a bit off.



For the second card, I used Awash With Flowers. The colors are Riding Hood Red and Bashful Blue. You can't see very well from the picture, but I used the new Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink in Gold Lame (that's la-may, not lame!).

I've got time to myself for a while, so I'm going back to my stamping table.
Cheers,
Sharon

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

Love both of your cards!!! It's great to see you posting again :)