Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up...

If you're old enough to remember the Folger's commercials, you know what they say is the best part of waking up. I live in Seattle, so of course, it's not Folgers in my cup 'cuz we're coffee snobs.


The Morning Cup stamp set was my first "must have" from the new catalog.  I confess, I'm a coffee addict. My husband frequently reminds me that I emailed him asking if it was ok to spend an outrageous amount of money on a new espresso machine and then proceeded to order it before he responded. In my defense, I gave him several hours to respond.  It wasn't my fault he was in China and it was the middle of the night there.

But, I digress.  This colors on the card are Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake (I like the sound of those desserts together), and Baja Breeze. The little cup on the bottom right is there to cover up my wayward paper piercing. Maybe I shouldn't have had that extra cup of coffee after all.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

great card, love this set