Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wish I Was There

Can you guess where I'd rather be?  The new Tropical Party set in the summer mini is perfect for summer scrapbook pages, party invitations, or assorted cards.  

For both of these cards I used shimmery white paper and the watercolor wash technique.  For the left card, I rubbed a damp sponge in the lid of my inkpad and then rubbed the ink on the cardstock.  For the right one, I used my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and scribbled on an old plastic lid and then picked up the color with damp sponges. 

Well, if I can't be on a tropical beach somewhere, I can at least imagine that I am. 



Aloha!



1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

Aloha!!
I love both cards, they are so happy and relaxing looking, makes me long for summer or a tropical beach. Somewhere, anywhere. Lovely work, Sharon!!