Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mostly Vintage Stencil

OK, don't fall out of your chair in surprise that I'm posting again.  I'm procrastinating on some chores (shhh, don't tell my kids that or they'll know I'm the biggest hypocrite in the world).  One chore I've been putting off is cleaning my stamp room, thus, the same colors on this project that I used yesterday and a few days ago.  I only had one clean sponge and still had the Sahara Sand one that I'd used yesterday.


This card features the Mostly Vintage stencils in the summer mini. I thought they were supposed to layer over each other, but now I think they just intended them to be a positive and negative image.  It would have been cool if they layered better though.  Hey, SU, are you listening? 

Colors are Sahara Sand and Soft Suede, which I keep calling Sable and you've all been kind enough to let me get away with it.  Thanks!  The "thank you" is the Elegant Thank You stamp. 

That's it for now. Have a fabulous day.

6 comments:

Kim said...

WOW, you did a great job of layering this. This is such an elegant card. Love it.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

And congrats on two posts in one day, I'm impressed.

Joanne Travis said...

This is really awesome!! It looks multi-layered and rich and beautiful!!
I'm still not getting any e-mails, maybe you could try using travis.joanne@comcast.net
there wasn't anything in my junk mail folder.

JulieA said...

They might not have meant them to layer, but I really like it! It looks like a shadow image. LOVE IT!!

Kathy W said...

really pretty

Jana Emmert said...

I think it looks great! I love how your sentiment echoes the shape of the stencil.

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Oh WOW, this is fabulous! So elegant and lovely :-)