Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog Rocks!

I love this stamp set. Don't you think that if women were in charge, the world would be much better off?  There wouldn't be any wars, just talking about each other behind their backs :-)  All international negotiations would involve chocolate and shopping.

But, I digress.  Can you digress before you even begin? I don't know. Anyhoo....I made this card for a swap I'm in. It uses the Favorite Thoughts stamp set from the Summer Mini catalog for the sentiment.  The flower is from the Island Floral die in the mini, and the vertical flower border is Posy Party, a cool new wheel in the mini. 

 You can kind of see that the white layer is textured using the Square Lattice embossing folder from, you guessed it, the Summer Mini :-)

To see more fantabulous Summer Mini products and projects, check out the Stampin' Up! video on You Tube.


No comments: