Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Excitement

Oh boy, we're two months into Sale-A-Bration, which is the best time of the Stampin' Up! year.  Have you seen the boxes they ship orders in? This totally cracks me up.  When I told a friend about this, she thought I was kidding. Nope, the box REALLY says this.



Here's the side of the box.  Too fun. 

OK, on to the sample I wanted to post. For this one I used Whimsical Words, which is one of the SAB stamp sets.

The ONLY way to get it is to place a qualifying order or host a qualifying workshop from now until the end of March.  Don't you love the little die-cut "Kisses" piece that the words are stamped on. Those are in the Occasions Mini catalog.  The flower is punched with the Jumbo Flower punch in the mini catalog. I punched 3 layers of the paper and then crumpled it up and then layered them together.  All the designer paper is Cottage Wall, which is in the regular catalog.  I cut up one of my embossing folders to do the single row of embossing. Fear not, I purchased 2 of them so I have one untouched Finial Press folder and then several strips that I cut out of the other one. 

That's it for now.
Cheers,
Sharon

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very pretty card, I love the border.

Kathy W said...

now I get what the "kisses are"