Sunday, February 21, 2010

St. Patrick's with My Digital Studio

I've been MIA for a few days due to a nasty cold and the kids being on mid-Winter break.  We've had a fabulous time, even went for a 5 mile hike on Thursday.  Sadly, it's back to reality tomorrow morning :-( 

Anyhoo, my other glitch is that we changed our phone & internet provider, which meant the network in our house had to be reconfigured and for some reason, my wireless scanner isn't happy.  So, I can only take photos to post until we (aka, DH), get the scanner situation figured out. So, in lieu of a real card, I'm posting a St. Patrick's Day card made with My Digital Studio. I guess I literally went green with this one.

 

The "stamps" that I used are from the Calendar Basics set that you can download.  I got it free from Stampin' Up! as a Christmas present for being a demonstrator.  You can order My Digital Studio or any of the downloads via my website. 

Well, stampin' fans, I'd better get crackin' on some new samples to post this week.  But first, I'd better go investigate the eerie quiet in my house.  That's never a good sign!

Cheers,
Sharon

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

cute mds card- good luck figuring things out- we switched to MAC from a PC 2 weeks ago and I still figuring things out

JulieA said...

Cute! And glad to hear that you've had a great week.