Monday, February 22, 2010

Simple Cards with Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper

Why oh why did I think I didn't need the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper? It's got such a broad range of papers in one pack.  I love it!  I whipped out a couple of cards last night using one of the patterns.  The first card is quick and easy and the second one was also supposed to be, but,  I let it get complicated. Oh well.  The pumpkin pie patterned paper is the back of the main image paper. 

I had a little strip of the pumpkin pie patterned paper left over so decorated the inside too. That seems to be the trend lately, and it's one I want to copy. I may not be original, but I can copy with the best of them.

The second card also uses the wonderful border punch that you can get FREE with a $50 purchase as a Sale-A-Bration item through March 31.

I was blurfing yesterday and saw these adorable circle flowers made from various sizes of circle punches. I can't remember which blog I found them on, but if I find them again, I'll post the link. Or if you know, let me know. 

Cheers,
Sharon

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

love this paper, I have been meaning to do this myself

Kim said...

I love this paper and your cards are great. I have seen these flowers all over the place so it would be hard to know who to credit. I even made some out of material and put on a card.

Jana Emmert said...

I love the addition of the DSP on the inside!