Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Instead of Vacuuming...

These are some of the projects I've been working on lately when I should have been doing some chores.  The gift bag features a scrunch flower which I learned from Carrie. It's just a white lunch sack that I spiffed up a bit.

The notebook is covered in the gorgeous Sending Love specialty paper.  It's glittery :-)  I started using this notebook a couple weeks ago to track what I'm eating.  There's nothing like writing it down to make you face your eating habits!

The butterfly mini card would be perfect to put in or on a gift.  It fits in one of Stampin' Up!'s mini envelopes.  Cute huh?  Again, I copied it...why be original when you can copy from the best? I think I'll make another one to coordinate with the gift bag. 

The little flower card uses the Happy Moments stamp set that you can get FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration.  The designer paper is from the Sweet Pea paper pack which I vowed I wouldn't get, but resistance was futile. 

OK, the one chore that I shouldn't neglect is paying the bills. I need electricity to keep posting on my blog LOL.

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

I would rather stamp then vaccuum too

carrierhoades said...

I am all for stamping instead of vacuuming! Love the butterfly mini card! Thanks for the shout out and all the wonderful comments you leave for me on my blog.