Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Abundant Hope

Am I the only geeky one who thinks it's cool that it's 2-10-2010? Sigh.  On to the stamping project of the day which actually happened a couple weeks ago.

The daffodil is from the Abundant Hope set in the Occasions Mini catalog.  The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  I went a little crazy with my Big Shot on this card with the aforementioned embosslit, the scallop square die, the Perfect Polka Dots  and  Finial Press impressions folders. Yes, I did cut my Finial Press apart to get just part of the impression. I think it adds a nice accent without being too overwhelming.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Very pretty, I was looking at your card and trying to figure out how you did the embossed border, then I read your post LOL! I guess I'm just not brave enough to cut up my embossing folders, although it looks really cool.

Joanne Travis said...

Your coloring is gorgeous, love the layout with the embossed edge too. I have some bulbs popping up, tulips I think. Can't wait for spring!

Betty Vene said...

This is beautiful, Sharon. I plan to use the stamp set for my Easter cards but haven't yet designed the card.Hm.... Thanks for sharing.

Jana Emmert said...

Wow, that green really pops, and I love all of the embossing.