Saturday, January 30, 2010

WITH ALL MY HEART

What do you do with left over supplies? Make a totally different card, of course! Those of you who were at the January stamp clubs might recognize several of the components. I changed the base from Real Red to Barely Banana.  Just goes to show you that when you cut supplies for your own projects, you should cut a bit extra for another card or two.

I love this new stamp set, With All My Heart, which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog. And, it has a coordinating Extra Large Fancy Flower punch that coordinates with it.Too bad there wasn't a bigger flower punch too for my black flower layer.  How the heck did I graduate from kindergarten with my terrible scissor skills? At least I never wanted to become a surgeon LOL.




2 comments:

Jana Emmert said...

I love the layout of this card and the way the black makes the colors and layers pop!

Kathy W said...

great colors and made from left overs- well done