Thursday, October 22, 2009

CAN'T RESIST WANDERING WORDS

At first the Wandering Words stamp set in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog did nuthin' at all for me. Then evil stampers started posting gorgeous creations on their blogs, SCS and Stampin' Addicts. Well, as you can see, I'm now the proud owner of this stamp set.

For this card I used the Versamark resist technique. Stamp an image on Glossy White cardstock using Versamark ink. In this case I used the leaf stamp from Autumn Days. Sponge over it with various colors and then wipe off the excess with a tissue. The leaves magically appear.

Then I stamped over the image with the fallish image from Wandering Words in Chocolate Chip ink. Add a little hemp and a torn layer and it's good to go. "Go where?" you might ask. Good question since I rarely actually MAIL any of the cards that I make.

Now, since I know you're going to want to order this set and a few other things in the Holiday Mine, just click below to view the catalog. Then click on the Shop Now button on the top right hand corner of this page and get yourself some stuff.

Cheers,
Sharon




Click here to view Holiday Mini in .pdf format!

Click here to view Holiday Mini Stampin’ Supplies!


No comments: