Sunday, September 13, 2009

Twick or Tweet swap

Yahoo, I'm posting two days in a row. This was my card for a Holiday Mini swap with some other demonstrators.

This uses the new Twick or Tweet stamp set in the Holiday Mini catalog. I HAD to get this set because these ghosts look a lot like the Phantom which is the mascot of my kids' summer swim team. Plus, the rest of the stamps in the set are pretty cute too. After making 50 of these, my fingers were pretty inky. Who needs nail polish when you have Brocade Blue and Night of Navy!

Cheers,
Sharon

4 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Yay, look who's posting!!!
I love your Halloween card, it is much too cute to be spooky!!
Excellent job on the shading.

Kathy W said...

cute, like the use of tree and background

Kim said...

This card is so cute! Glad to see you posting again. I must admit, I have been having a hard time posting consistently also. That is one of my goals I'm going to be working on - soon! LOL.

JulieA said...

Hurray! Sharon's back!!!! Love this card. It's great! Gorgeous colors and background.