Sunday, September 13, 2009

Finally, a new scanner!

I finally have a scanner that communicates with my newish laptop. My other scanner is too old to work with the laptop that I've been using for several months. Theoretically, that means it'll be easier for me to post now.
This is the swap that I promised you a MONTH AGO! Apparently I stink at keeping promises. This uses the new Pendant Park stamp set and Melon Mambo ink. The great thing about this card is that you could use just about any color along with the black and it would look good.
So, after completing this 100 card swap, I signed up for a 50 card swap using a set from the Holiday Mini catalog. I'll post that tomorrow. The good news is that I don't want to do any more swaps for a while, so I should be posting more here.
Cheers,
Sharon

No comments: