Sunday, June 7, 2009

Printed Window Sheets

Ha, did you think I'd stopped stamping or had gotten devoured by my puppy? Sorry about my absence. It's been a bit busy around here and I've been in a stamping slump and I have a new computer that I'm still figuring out and.....well, you get the idea.
This is one of the cards I made recently with the printed window sheets in the Occasions Mini catalog.

I used the Polished Stone technique in the background and then layerd the window sheet on top of it, and the greeting on top if it. It's really easy and looks quite cool in real life. The printed window sheets are super fun and very versatile.
I promise I'll be back again soon with more samples.

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Well, hello there!!! It's great to see you posting again.
I love this card, the polished stone is awesome with the window sheet layer. Very cool!!

JulieA said...

Wow, this is really gorgeous with that polished stone background. I love it! And thanks for blogging again. :-D

Jana Emmert said...

Great idea to use a patterned background for the window sheet! Beautiful!