Monday, June 8, 2009

Inspired by Zindorf

If you've never seen Michelle Zindorf's amazing cards, you have to check them out. I'll put a link at the bottom of this post. She makes these absolutely breath taking backgrounds with a brayer and sponges. These are my feeble attempts to imitate her.

Both cards use Forest Friends, from the Occasions Mini catalog.


On both of these, I tore paper and sponged along the tear to create the landscape. Obviously, I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but these turned out pretty good for a first attempt.



To learn how to create this kind of card, contact me for hands-on training. Or, if you want to visit Michelle's site, you can at http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/tutorials-ive-written/

Cheers,

Sharon

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! You did a great job, Sharon... not feeble at all!

Nicole
www.undertheinkfluence.com

JulieA said...

Sharon, this is playing dirty! I was going to try to stay off the computer today and then you send me to that wonderful blog!!!!! Now, how is a girl supposed to get anything done when new stamping tutorials are calling her name? Huh? I love your cards, BTW! :-D

Kathy W said...

great job on this, I have been wanting to try it out myself

Beth Fox said...

This is harder than it looks! You did a great job. Nothing feeble here!

Debbie said...

Oh I love these cards!! You've done a wonderful job creating the background!! They are really cute.

Robin said...

Great background! Love this

Kim said...

I think you did a wonderful job. I've been wanting to try casing her cards also, now there would be a feeble attempt.

Joanne Travis said...

So beautifully done!! Glad to see you stamping again!