Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Three Amigas Weekly Challenge -- Demented Card

OK, I admit that this card is just sick and wrong, but I had to do it. This week's Three Amigas Challenge was to make a demented card. I also have to admit that it was my turn to choose the challenge. You know I have a penchant for demented cards :-)


For this card I used Hit the Road, Forest Friends (which will be available in the Occasions Mini catalog), and the saying is from Fifth Avenue Floral. As a demonstrator, I was able to pre-order from the Occasions mini and the ONLY reason I got Forest Friends was to make demented cards. It would be cute for other purposes too, but... It's up to you to interpret what the saying is referring to.

There are a few more demented ideas in my little pea brain, so you may see more in the near future.

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the making of this card.

Other TAWC demented cards

Joanne's

Cheers,

Sharon

10 comments:

Beth said...

It is wonderfully demented! Thanks for the laugh.

JulieA said...

Ha ha ha! Very fun...good imagination. You naughty girl you...te he he.

Joanne Travis said...

bwahahaha, I totally love it! Thanks for the giggle and a fun bit of stamping today.

Rhonda Langley said...

Yep! Cute & demented! Extremely funny!!

Jana Emmert said...

Wow, that is hilarious! The x in the deer's eye is the best...

Kim said...

Cute card - in a demented sort of way.

Kathy W said...

I know I should be shocked, but I am laughing!!!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Now THAT is funny! Poor Bambi :-(

Beth Fox said...

Laughing! Funny, I thought about this exact thing when I saw that jeep......thanks for the fun twist!

Ej said...

Love it!