Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Three Amigas Weekly Challenge -- "Go To" Layout

This week's Three Amigas challenge was to share one of our "go to" layouts. You know, the layouts that you tend to gravitate towards? I have a few and this is one of them. It's the "three in a row" layout. It works great with small images and can be horizontal (landscape) like this one, or vertical (portrait). To finish off the card, I always have some kind of greeting or ribbon across the bottom.


This card features the Polka Dot Punches sale-a-bration stamp set and Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper which is also a sale-a-bration item. You could get either of these free with a $50 order.

To be honest, I don't totally love the colors I chose for this card, but you get the idea for the layout. Have I mentioned that I'm in a bit of a creative slump lately? Sigh... I have a big order coming tomorrow, so maybe that will help me get out of my slump.

If you'd like to share your Go To layout, please post a comment with a link to your card. If you post it on SCS, put TAWC in the keywords section.

Links to other submissions

Joanne

Julie

Cheers!

3 comments:

JulieA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne Travis said...

I love this layout too, such a perfect, classic design. Love the big sentiment across the bottom too. Beautiful!!

JulieA said...

Ok, I'm a dork. Why can't I just figure out how comments on blogging works??? Nice card Amiga! And extra points for parting with buttons. I like this layout. Here's the link to my "go to" layout: http://stampingstation.blogspot.com/2009/02/three-amigas-and-color-combo-challenges.html