Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sketch Challenge card -- No stamping involved

This is the card that I made for this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com. You can find the challenge here. This is the sketch:


Isn't it a great sketch? I'll definitely be using it again for other cards. This is my card:

There was no stamping on my card. I used the Big Shot for the focal point flower and the Three in a Row punch for the flowers on the right. I sponged around the edges of the flowers with Summer Sun and Cameo Coral to give them extra color and interest. The designer paper is the Delicate Dots DSP from the sale-a-bration catalog and you can get it FREE with a $50 order through March 31.

Have a fantastic day! The UPS man is supposed to bring me a big box of goodies today, so hopefully I'll find some time to play. Keep watching for the results :-)
Cheers,
--Sharon


2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

This is so adorable! I love the punched flowers.

Kim said...

What a cute card - you just have to love the Big Shot.