Thursday, February 12, 2009

Glitterific Flowers

One of the accesories in the Spring/Summer catalog that I was super excited about was the Sticky Cuts Sweet which are like the Sticky Cuts Letters, but in shapes like flowers, butterflies, hearts and treeas instead of letters. They're so fun to use and as their name implies, they're super sticky. In this sample, I used the red and champagne glitters from the new Galaxy Glitter stack. The designer paper is from the Urban Oasis pack. So, without further ado, here's the card ...
As with all glittered projects, it's much sparklier in person.

I had every intention of posting this along with some other Sticky Cut projects, but those are taking more time than I'd hoped (something about a leaking dishwasher that ruined the hardwood in the kitchen, suddenly remembering that I need to make my son's Valentines, etc.) So, instead of waiting for the opportunity to be perfect, I settled for "good enough." Remember my post on January 25th?

For more information on how to use the Sticky Cuts, look on p. 150 of your catalog. OR, better yet, schedule a workshop or private lesson with me.


Cheers,
--Sharon

5 comments:

JulieA said...

That's really cute, Sharon! I love the glitter. Those stickies are on my wish list. I wish they had made it onto my first order...sigh...and thanks for the Valentine reminder. I need to go get that Valentines candy!

Joanne Travis said...

Ooh, purty... I love anything sparkly. I think I need to order sone of those sticky cut shapes, they really nice. Love the layout of this card too!

Kathy W said...

ooooh, love it and with different glitters, got think about ordering some.

Laura Brown said...

Wonderful card. I haven't gotten the new stickies, yet! I'm sorry to hear about your hard wood floor!

Jana Emmert said...

Love this Sharon! Can't wait to see what other great projects you come up with.