Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Consume More Greens

I've been reading a lot about healthy eating and how leafy greens should be at the base of the food pyramid. However, I'm pretty sure that the images on this card are not what the authors had in mind :-) This is what happens when I'm lying awake at 3 am thinking about stamping.

This was for today's sketch challenge on SCS. You can check it out here. I used Cheers to You, the designer paper is from the Hostess Paper Pack, and the shamrock is from the heart punch.

In all seriousness, instead of giving up something for Lent, I'm adding more greens to my diet in the form of salads and green smoothies. Anyone want to commit to adding more healthy greens to their diet with me and help keep me accountable?

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

too funny, like the way you think