Friday, February 6, 2009

Always Have a Designated Driver

Stampin' Up!'s new Hit the Road stamp set is so fun. Although no one is sure why there's a dog driving a Jeep, it allows for lots of creativity and combining with other stamp sets to make demented cards.

I wasn't sure what sentiment to put on this one. It was either "Party Hearty" or "Celebrate." But, I didn't want you to think I was a lush, so I added "responsibly" on the computer LOL.


Remember to vote for you favorite SAB item!

Have a great weekend and don't let your dog drive your vehicles!

6 comments:

JulieA said...

I love it! How funny! Nice job on the sponging, too!

Vanessa said...

love the beer mug! I need that set...

peata said...

that beer mug rocks.
soo cute, would look great on invites im making.

making mini albums
mini album blog

Laura Brown said...

Too cute!

Jana Emmert said...

That's hilarious, Sharon! Great for St. Patty's Day, I think.

Kathy W said...

you crack me up! totally thinking outside the box