Saturday, January 17, 2009

Goodbye Brocade Basics

Brocade Basics has been one of my favorite sets, but it's retiring on January 18th. Although you can't see it very well, I also used the soon-to-be-retired Canvas Background stamp on the larger vanilla piece with So Saffron ink. The other two sets that we used, En Francais and Sincere Salutations aren't retiring (whew!).
This was another one of the cards we made at stamp club this month. It's a variation of a card that was on the SU demonstrator website made by Patricia Dolatowski.

If you'd like to join one of my monthly stamp clubs, I have a new one starting soon and there are spots available. I think it'll be on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at my house from 7-9 pm. If you want more information, please call or email me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Cheers,
--Sharon

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great use of both stamps, with change of color scheme could work well with any sentiment

JulieA said...

Cute Sharon! Love the colors.

Laura Brown said...

Very pretty.