Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Week of Gift Ideas -- Thursday

Today's featured project is card sets. All of these sets of cards were made with 2 colored pieces of cardstock, one 4" x 12" piece of designer series paper, a little bit of neutral cardstock and embellishments. We've been making these at stamp club and the gals are loving them!

As you can see from the samples below, the components are the same and there's a bit of variation in the layouts. The first photo also shows the card holder that we made. That takes another piece of solid cardstock for the folder and more designer paper, contrasting cardstock and neutral cardstock for decorating it.






I have the instructions for cutting the cardstock and you can download them by clicking here. Enjoy!

Cheers,

---Sharon

5 comments:

kellygrl27 said...

I love these cards! And now that I have found your blog, I'm so excited! Please send me the measurements when you have them figured out. THanks. kellygrl@twcny.rr.com

Jana Emmert said...

I love that you used different DSP but similar layouts for the sets!

JulieA said...

Looks terrific Sharon! I love it.

jtrone said...

these cards are cute and look easy to make. Please send me the instructions when you have them. TFS. shoelady151823@hotmail.com

Laura Brown said...

These are so great! What fun!