Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stippling Fun

We made this card at recent stamp clubs. It's pretty quick and easy to make, but still very striking.
The stamp set we used is Inspired by Nature. I stamped it in Close to Cocoa and then highlighted certain areas with a CTC marker to give it dimension. After that I used my stipple brush (those totally rock!) and stippled More Mustard right around the image, then used Pumpkin Pie a little further out and then Tangerine Tango around the very outside.

Come on back in the next few days to see some fantastic card sets and other hand-stamped gift ideas.

Cheers,
Sharon

3 comments:

Jana Emmert said...

Just beautiful, Sharon! The stippling is so soft. I need to get those brushes out!

Kathy W said...

pretty colors, looks like fun to do too

Laura Brown said...

Wonderful card. I need to get my brushes back out!