Thursday, November 6, 2008

Instructions for Christmas Card Crank Cards - part 2

Oh my goodness, my sincere apologies for not posting for so long. With Halloween, swim meets, soccer games and life in general, somehow the posting didn't get done. If it's any consolation, I'm wearing nice pants today because all my jeans are dirty LOL

Anyway, I promised that I'd post the cards we made at my Christmas Card Crank in October, so here's the next one.


Supplies:

Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas

Ink: Black Staz On

Markers: Real Red, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa

Cardstock:

  • Real Red -- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Old Olive -- 4 x 5 1/4
  • Chocolate Chip -- 5 1/4 x 1 1/2
  • Ski Slope designer paper -- 5 1/4 x 2
  • Confetti white -- used Big Shot and Top Note die, which I then cut in half

Accessories: Scallop edge punch

That's it for today. Stay tuned for more of these.

If you'd like to register for the next Christmas Card Crank on November 30th which will feature all new cards, click here.

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

never thought of making berries blue- I like it!

Jana Emmert said...

I love the coloring on that cardinal, and the strip of DSP adds so much to the card!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

I just adore that sheet of DSP - it's my favorite in that pack. Great Christmas card!! :-)

Laura Brown said...

Beautiful! I really love the cardinal set!