Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Joy" Fold Card

I just love this fold. It's called the "Joy" fold on Splitcoaststampers.com. I'm not really sure why, but I'm guessing that someone named Joy came up with it.

The first photo is of the closed card. I used the Bella Rose Designer paper and my Big Shot, of course! The second photo is of the card open. Isn't that a nifty way to fold the card? You could also put a gift card or something inside.





For more details about the Joy fold, go to http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/joy_fold_card/

Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great use of bella rose and big shot!

Laura Brown said...

Yes, this fold is great! I should really use it more often! Love the card.

Staciestamps said...

Maybe it's because people are surprised when they open it and find the multiple layers - and it gives them "joy" - corny, I know.

Anyway, the card is lovely - love the use of the curvy punch inside!